have a peek at this website We have lots of in-office products available to help you at home with various dental needs.
Take a look below to see what’s right for you!
find more info ZOOM! Day White and Nite White treatments are popular systems for teeth whitening at home that have been proven safe and effective. For both systems, an advanced tooth whitening formula is applied to your teeth using custom-molded whitening trays. In addition to whitening your teeth, this advanced tooth whitening formula also rebuilds tooth enamel, reduces tooth sensitivity by 30%, adds luster to your smile, and reduces fade-back.
you could try these out ZOOM! Day White: The Day White teeth whitening at home system is ideal for patients that clench their teeth or are uncomfortable with overnight tooth bleaching trays. For optimal results, tooth whitening trays should be worn twice a day for 30 minutes.
rencontre officine ZOOM! Nite White: For patients wanting to wake up to a whiter smile, the Nite White system requires teeth bleaching trays to be worn nightly for a set period of time. Some patients have found results after as few as three nights.
see this website 3 Tubes/$35
AP24® TOOTHPASTE - Whitening Fluoride toothpaste
Brightens and whitens teeth FAST! With patented ingredients, this whitening Fluoride Toothpaste brightens and restores teeth to whiteness without peroxide while preventing cavities and plaque formation. This gentle, vanilla mint formula freshens breath and provides a clean, just-brushed feeling that lasts all day long.
FLUORIDEX TOOTHPASTE - Whitening or Sensitive
Fluoridex Daily Defense Enhanced Whitening is the only prescription strength toothpaste at 5,000 ppm fluoride to also offer whitening action.
- Prescription strength 1.1% Neutral Sodium Fluoride Toothpaste with Enhanced Whitening holds the 5,000 pprn fluoride as featured in the entirety of the Fluoridex Daily Defense line.
- Enhanced whitening formula to keep smiles white
- Fluoridex Daily Defense is the dental professional’s #1 treatment choice for a number of caries related conditions, including root caries, xerostomia induced decay and recurrent caries.
- Flip-top, stand-up tube
rencontre converti The First Prescription Fluoride with KN03 Potassium Nitrate
Today, fluoride usage is more important than ever. In spite of general assumptions that tooth decay is on the decline, adult caries has shown a dramatic upsurge.
- Fluoridex Daily Defense 1.1% Neutral Sodium Fluoride Paste Sensitivity Relief Formula with Potassium Nitrate
- Fluoridex Daily Defense 1.1%
- Neutral Sodium Fluoride Paste
- Sensitivity Relief Formula with Potassium Nitrate
Many patients using prescription fluoride toothpaste are prone to sensitivity, Now these patients don’t have to compromise comfort to receive the maximum fluoride protection they need.
click to read more Features:
- Maximum fluoride benefits with potassium nitrate for reduced sensitivity
- Enhanced compliance among sensitivity-prone patients
- Convenient for pre-and post-whitening treatments
- Flip-top, stand-up
site rencontre 65 PerioPatch® is a topical patch designed to relieve the signs and symptoms of inflammation caused by gingivitis and periodontitis.
PerioPatch is an incredibly useful topical patch which helps in providing tremendous relief from oral inflammation caused by periodontal diseases such as gingivitis and periodontists.
PeriActive™ is a triple-action rinsing system that reduces inflammation and bacterial plaque. PeriActive™ also forms a soothing film to ensure a long lasting comfortable effect. PeriActive™ has been shown to effectively control oral bacteria and reduce gingival inflammation and gingival bleeding.
MI Paste - Strawberry
MI Paste - Melon
MI Paste - Vanilla
MI Paste - Mint
Everyone knows how important it is to get the right nutrients into your body in order to stay healthy, but did you know that there are also certain minerals that can help protect your teeth? The most well known of course, is fluoride, but there are also other beneficial minerals, like calcium and phosphate.
Saliva helps provide essential minerals that strengthen your teeth and protect your enamel. However, there are various activities that can create an acid imbalance that makes it difficult to produce saliva and protective minerals.
When it comes to maintaining a healthy smile, calcium and phosphate are key ingredients that can make a big difference in overall oral health.
Now you can give teeth essential minerals with MI Paste, from GC America, a unique topical tooth cream that can be applied daily.
*Casein phosphopeptides (CPP) are derived from milk casein. Do not use this material on patients with a proven or suspected milk protein allergy and/or with a sensitivity or allergy to benzoate preservatives.
MI Paste is the only product for professional use containing RECALDENT™ , a special milk-derived protein that releases calcium and phosphate to the surface of the teeth. MI Paste is a water-based, sugar-free topical tooth crème.
- Relieves tooth sensitivity
- Does not irritate dry mouths caused by certain medications
- Helps minimize tooth sensitivity before and after professional cleaning
- Helps to minimize tooth sensitivity after whitening procedures
- Is helpful during orthodontics relative to helping control (or reduce) dentin hypersensitivity
- Is not a toothpaste; it is a topical tooth crème that can be used safely several times daily
Use MI Paste:
- For desensitizing:
- For sensitivity due to before and after teeth whitening
- For children six years and under and pregnant women
- Available in 4 delicious flavors!
GC DRY MOUTH GEL
GC Dry Mouth Gel is designed to ease the symptoms of dry mouth for patients who may be suffering from impaired production of saliva due to medications, radiation treatment or diseases that can damage the salivary glands. This product provides a protective coating for teeth and oral tissue. This pleasant-tasting, sugar-free product is available in five delicious flavors (raspberry, fruit salad, mint, lemon and orange).
Possible causes of dry mouth include:
- Dehydration from physical activity
- Mouth breathing or smoking
- Dehydration from high intake of caffeine or alcohol (e.g. coffee, energy drinks)
ORAL-B TOOTHBRUSHES & HEADS
Oral-B Battery Toothbrushes – $35
Oral-B Additional Heads – $10.72