ROOT CANAL TREATMENT CAN SAVE YOUR TOOTH
site de rencontre pointe-noire congo Removing a tooth can create problems. When a tooth is removed and not replaced, the teeth around it may shift. This can make biting and chewing difficult and may make it harder to clean your teeth. Areas that are not cleaned well are more likely to get gum disease.
Root canal treatment can prevent these problems by saving your natural tooth. Also, root canal treatment usually is less expensive than a replacement tooth.
What does treatment involve?
- rencontre gratuite je contacte First, your tooth is numbed for your comfort. A thin sheet of latex rubber is placed over your tooth to keep it dry. An opening is made through the crown of the tooth into the pulp chamber.
- http://www.landform.is/trataebebabakota/1164 The tooth’s nerve or pulp is removed from the pulp chamber and root canal (the space inside the root). Each root canal is cleaned and shaped so it can be filled.
- http://metodosalargarpene.es/ebioer/2970 Dr. Riddle may place medicine in the pulp chamber and root canal to help get rid of bacteria.
- https://www.ronnipedersen.com/ypysti/5921 The root canals are usually filled with a rubber-like material to seal them.
- mujer busca hombre para intercambiar fotos A temporary filling is then placed in the tooth to prevent contamination of the root canals. You might be given antibiotics if the infection has spread beyond the end of the root(s). If Dr. Riddle prescribes medicine, use it only as directed. If you have any problems with the medicine, give our office at call.
- During the next stage of treatment, flirter avec dГ©finition Dr. Riddle will remove the temporary filling and restore the tooth with a crown or a filling to strengthen it and improve the way it looks.
BEFORE and AFTER
Your teeth are meant to last a lifetime. Years ago, diseased or injured teeth were usuallypulled. But today, a tooth can often be saved through root canal (endodontic) treatment.
Endodontics (en-do-DON-tics) is the branch of dentistry that deals with treating diseases or injuries to the dental pulp. An endodontist is a dentist who specializes in root canal and other endodontic treatments.
rencontre de mec What happens if the dental pulp is injured?
The pulp is soft tissue inside the tooth that contains blood vessels and nerves. When the pulp becomes inflamed or infected, treatment is needed. The most common causes of pulp inflammation or infection are a cracked or chipped tooth, a deep cavity or filling, or other serious injury to the tooth. All of these can allow bacteria to enter the pulp.
http://qhublogistics.net/?ploskis=site-de-rencontre-militaire-belgique&19d=58 Why should the pulp be removed?
If damaged or infected pulp is not removed, the tissues around the root of the tooth can become infected. Pain and swelling often result. Even if there is no pain, bacteria can damage the bone that holds the tooth in the jaw. Without treatment, the tooth may have to be removed.